On the 22nd September, the A to B1102 Group facilitated a meeting called to achieve the following Aims:
- To identify and understand the issues and questions that need answering / addressing in order that either than existing service or a modified bus service can continue to serve our communities
- To identify the actions we as a group need to take to move these issues / questions / ideas forward
- To provide a conduit of consistent, correct information to our communities
The Chairman of the a-political A to B1102 Group, chaired the meeting.
Present at the meeting were:
- Representatives from Quy, Bottisham, Lode & Longmeadow, Swaffham Bulbeck, Swaffham Prior & Burwell Parish Councils
- Representatives from Newmarket Town Council
- The Principle of Bottisham Village College
- Councillors Claire Daunton, Alan Sharp, John Trapp, Charlotte Cane
- Members of the A to B1102 Group
A summary of the meeting including the agreed actions can be found here:
We plan to meet again within two weeks. See the end of the document for things you can do to help!